If you are finding reading difficult we have a new range of products designed to help. Electronic magnifiers come in a wide range of sizes and magnifications.
Our range of electronic magnifiers is listed below:
The Pebble HD – £450
A HD camera providing a crisp, clear, colorful, high definition picture. A new ergonomic lightweight compact design makes it the perfect companion whether at home or on the go. Carry Pebble HD in your purse, pocket, or clip it on your belt with the included carrying case.
Pebble-mini – £195
Pebble-mini’s ultra-compact design makes it the ideal hand-held magnifier whether you’re at home or on the go. Easily read prescriptions, mail, labels, price tags, menus and so much more. Wear Pebble-mini around your neck or carry it in your pocket or purse – the only time you’ll know it’s there is when you need it!
- Adjustable magnification from 2x to 10x
- Lightweight design (less than 4 ounces)
- 3.0″ high resolution LCD display
- Large viewing area in a small package
- Adjustable brightness
- Large and easy-to-use controls
- 28 viewing modes available
- Freeze image feature with capability to magnify and change mode
- Image capture with save and recall
- Upload stored images to PC
- 2 to 3 hours of battery usage
- Charge with USB into PC or outlet
- Protective pouch and neck strap
- Hands-free reading stand
Bierley Maggie – £9.99 per month
Easy to use and lightweight with a massive 7X magnification, it will fit in a pocket ready to use anywhere.
Humanware Explore 5 – £399
This portable powerhouse is packed with many exciting features including:
- Brilliant HD quality image on a 5″ LCD screen
- Flip-out handle instantly switches on HD camera
- Lines and blinds to ensure you never lose your place
- Image gallery, store up to 1500 images to view at anytime
- 35% more viewing area compared to a 4.3″ screen
Merlin High Definition – £1895
This offers a superior image quality using a high definition camera and a 24″ monitor with vibrant image and better colour representation.
Cobolt Talking Colour Detector – £75
Are you finding it difficult to match colours when getting dressed? This device fits easily into the palm of your hand, is easy to use and detects 12 basic colours. By holding over an item of clothing it will speak the colour in a clear male English voice.
If you are interested in discussing the best equipment available to suit your needs please get in touch: